Credit Controller. Stoke on Trent. Permanent. Industrial/Manufacturing. Accountancy. Full-Time. Manufacturing and Production.
Our client is a well established and respected manufacturing and distribution company based in Stoke.
The Credit Controller will be working in a team of 2 and duties will include:
- Managing one of the two company ledgers - approx 200 live accounts
- Chasing payments via telephone and letter, logging all calls
- Resolving queries on accounts - offering an excellent level of customer service at all times
- Issuing credit notes for sale or return goods
- Allocating cash received to customer accounts
- Cash flow forecasting
- Reporting on aged debt and problem accounts
- issuing monthly statements and reminder letters
- Working on your own initiative
The successful Credit Controller will have previously worked in a "all round" Credit Controller role and will be happy working on their own initiative. They will also have a clear and confident telephone manner.
- £20,000 per annum + up to £2000 annual bonus
- Hours 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday - Thursday. 4.00pm finish on Friday
- Free parking
- Interesting and varied role