Business Development Manager
My client is a leading national commercial vehcile contract hire business. They are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join their fast paced busy team on a permanent basis. This role will cover from Sheffield up to the North East of England developing contract hire for specialist vehicles.
The main responsibilities of the role;
- Regular customer meetings and reviews with existing customers.
- Full reviews of major accounts at least every 3 months covering all aspects of the business relationship.
- Setting and regularly revising rates.
- Completing all New Customer applications for customers within the given territory.
- Quality customer visits on a weekly basis to develop and win new business.
- Weekly reports to be fully completed and submitted in line with requirements.
- Oversee vehicle exchanges.
- Follow up any leads directed from management and log.
- Actively prospect the local area for new opportunities and utilise your existing network.
- Get involved with any local shows/events as and when required.
- Participate in regular Sales meetings.
The successful candidate will;
- Demonstrable experience within the commercial vehicle industry.
- Demonstrable HGV background within a sales/ account management environment.
- Have strong communication skills and ability to network.
This role is paying a base salary of £38,000 to £43,000 and has an achievable OTE £60,000 plus through a bonus and commission scheme
Yoh Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.