My Client, a leading Healthcare provider is looking for a Credit Controller to join their growing finance team.
Reporting directly into the Finance Manager as a Credit Controller you will be responsible for:
- Ensure the timely collection of all overdue debt
- Resolve any payment queries
- Debt and cash flow reporting
- Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Liaise with external customers and internal customer account managers
- Negotiate payment terms and plans with customers
- Establish credit limits and risk categories
- Open Customer and Supplier accounts
Candidates will have 2 years experience within a Credit Control Department.
It will desirable for candidates to have previous experience in collecting from the NHS.