Marketing Manager, Canary Wharf, London
Resolve Recruitment are working with a specialist global company and operates an international shopping community providing benefits for its Members when they shop at appointed retailers. the company negotiates discounts with these retailers (Loyalty Merchants), and these form the basis of the Member Benefits earned.
You will have excellent communication skills and feel confident liaising with multiple audiences simultaneously, including senior education leaders, PR and events agencies, and commercial clients.
Online Marketing :
- To be responsible for the content, composition and delivery of all communications material distributed to UK and RoI Members
- To ensure that the English language used is fit for purpose, and appropriate for the subject matter and audience.
- To maintain and manage social media presence, liaising with Head Office regarding content, as appropriate
- To provide Head Office with material for distribution that originates from UK and RoI online businesses
- To manage contacts and collaboration with existing and new affiliate companies
Other Marketing and Communications :
To work with UK / RoI (and possibly other country) teams :
- To develop and implement an effective communications strategy on all matters concerning the Lyoness' business.
- To prepare and distribute material promoting the goods and services of offline Merchants to Members.
- To prepare and distribute material to facilitate the training of Members in the ways of the business.
- To ensure that the English translation and format of material originating in German is well presented.
Skills, profile and experience :
The successful candidate will be a native and proficient English speaker; hold a marketing related degree and have a solid track record in marketing and communications.
- Excellent command of and flare for both written and spoken English - in both business and marketing genres
- Experience of working in a marketing and communications position and of tailoring the message to suit the audience
- Experience of dealing with marketing and business procedures documentation, delivering clarity in each case
- Good working knowledge of SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, Affiliate Management and Social Media
- Good understanding of internet technologies and new media
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills, and working knowledge of graphics packages
- Attention to detail, especially in documents
- Excellent inter-personal and customer relation skills
- Ability to work independently - a self-starter
- Personal drive and motivation
- Effective team player
- Flexible, adaptable and open to change
Other matters to note:
- Occasional travel abroad for training and other purposes
- Some out of hours work and travel outside of London
- Occasional weekend attendance at Members' workshops and training seminars
Key: Marketing Manager, Head of Marketing, Digital Marketing Manager, Snr Marketing Manager, Canary Wharf, London, City of London.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81489193