Marketing Executive - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
My client based on the outskirts of Cambridge are looking for a Marketing Executive with 2+ experience in a B2B Marketing role.
The role is to cover a period of Maternity leave and we are looking for candidates who are available to cover the full 12 month period.
If you are a driven Marketing candidate looking for a new challenge please read on!
Duties to include:
• Working within a small but busy Marketing team to support the business across all departments.
• Ensure brand guidelines are adhered to.
• Event management.
• PR activities.
• CRM database management.
• Internal communications, writing engaging copy for a range of audiences including emails and internal newsletters.
• Producing marketing collateral for a complex range of products and services, writing case studies, product overviews etc.
• Managing the internal intranet, posting news items and ensuring documents are kept up-to-date.
• Assisting with material for the website, posting blogs and ensuring information is updated.
• Assisting with digital marketing, including social media channels and writing blogs.
• Campaign management, creating and sending email campaigns to clients and prospects.
• Managing several busy inboxes and responding to internal and external stakeholder queries.
Skills & experience required:
• CIM qualified and/or related degree.
• 2 years’ experience in a B2B Marketing role, preferably in a commercial fast-paced environment.
• Experience working with a CRM database (ideally Goldmine CRM) as well as MS Office, especially Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
• Experience of working in a telecoms, communications or technical industry would be desirable.
• Ability to use Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
• Excellent organisation and administration skills.
• Excellent customer service approach.
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, especially proof reading.
• Excellent listening skills and clear concise verbal and written skills.
• Ability to work as part of a small team and to use their own initiative.
Hours: Full time
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
Location: Sawston, Cambridgeshire
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. aspire cambridge ltd is acting as an employment agency for this fixed term contract vacancy