Senior Marketing Executive
Our client, a market leading complex financial service business are looking to add a Senior Marketing Executive to join the team specialising in digital marketing.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be primarily responsible for managing a team of digital marketers responsible for online marketing campaigns / initiatives including paid search, SEO, display advertising, affiliates, social media, web content and testing tools.
- Development of online marketing campaigns / initiatives including paid search, SEO, advertising, affiliates, aggregators, social media, web content and testing tools (MVT, BT). Overseeing the briefing and liaison between reports and internal web development / design resources, external agencies/ suppliers to ensure timely delivery of campaign
- Development and implementation of online marketing campaigns and projects. This will include production of campaign proposals and analysis to track performance against expectation
Internal communication - briefing product and marketing information to sales, customer services and customer relations.
- Proactively ensuring that all internal communication opportunities are maximised
- Tracking of online marketing expenditure and co-ordination with Accounts department to ensure prompt payment of suppliers
- Responsibility for ensuring the correct approvals are obtained for all marketing communications, and subsequent FSA procedures are adhered to
- Conduct timely and accurate competitor research
- Proactively initiate brainstorming, research and development of new marketing initiatives
- Deputise for line manager
- Mentor and coach Marketing Executives through development plans
- Supervise marketing activities carried out by Marketing Executives
- Assist where necessary with complaint enquiries (internal and external)
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Proven digital marketing experience, ideally within the financial services industry, with strong influencing and communication skills.
- Knowledge and demonstrable competence in online marketing
- Strong/good understanding of online marketing principles and techniques
- Graduate calibre and/or equivalent professional qualification / experience
Due to the high levels of applications we are experiencing at the moment we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates, if you have not had a response within 1 week of applying regretfully you have not been successful
Senior marketing executive - Kent - Marketing