Tailored Recruitment Consultancy are working closely with a leading Law firm based in Leeds to recruit an experienced legal cashier to join their accounts team.
The successful candidate with preferably have previous experience working as a legal cashier in a busy department.
- Dealing with day-to-day transaction processing, including client payments, client receipts, disbursements, transfers and banking.
- Completion of bank reconciliations, client and deposit accounts.
- Managing the petty cash procedure.
- Checking of completion statements
- Dealing with cash expenses and accurate recording of cash.
- Running of reports as necessary.
The successful candidate will have the following:-
- Minimum of 1 year working in a legal firm
- Strong IT and numerical skills
- A good sound knowledge and understanding of the Solicitors Account Rules
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge and experience of legal cashiering duties.
Competitive Salary dependant on experience.
City Centre Location
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81487796