Audio Visual Commissioning Engineer
UNDERSTANDING, SERVICE, TRUST
3 Words that Guarantee Results in Recruitment
Thames Valley/London Salary up to £50,000 + Co Vehicle
One of Europe's pre eminent providers of integrated audio visual communication systems A leading specialist in the design, supply and installation of integrated audio visual systems. Due to continued success are seeking to recruit a Commissioning Engineer with a proven track record in this field and formal A.V qualifications.
The Role: * Commission systems in terms of Electronics Mechanics and Optics
* To meet the needs of the clients using proven technology
* Set up elements of the system to prove the concept
* Constructing off site and on-site testing
* Deal with all aspects of interfacing Audio Visual systems into the clients buildings this will encompass both hardware and software interfaces.
* Perform on-site commissioning and configuration programming in the systems.
* Follow and Review system schematics
* Will have good interpersonal skills to interact well with clients on-site
* Self motivated with effective and efficient time management
* Works well in a team environment or using own initiative
Benefits: * Opportunity to join a market leader in the AV industry
* Where you will play a pivotal role in the future success of the company
* Fully expenses company van - mobile phone - expenses etc
* Private healthcare scheme
* Company pension plan
* Join a company who will value you and where your opinion counts