Business Development Manager - IT Soutions (£35k-£50k) + OTE £50k
Business Development Manager - IT Service & Solutions
Working for a highly successful IT Service and Solutions organisation, with £30k - £50k base + OTE £50k! If you have experience selling IT Solutions or Services and are keen to join a superior company which offers excellent career opportunities then please APPLY NOW!!
Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager:
Responsible for managing and developing allocated accounts and obtaining new customers with the aim of achieving personal sales targets.
- To develop and maintain an effective sales plan for successfully selling the full portfolio of products and services.
- Prepares sales plans that are consistent with the objectives of the company.
- To develop and maintain a quality sales pipeline and achieve high conversion rate from prospect to sale.
- Consistently achieves personal sales target through ensuring that allocated accounts are regularly contacted and satisfied with overall service, develops and implements prospecting activities such as mail-shots, events and cold calling.
- Utilises "MSCRM" to maintain customer and prospect records, forecast, appointments and diary details in line with current procedures.
- At all times presents a professional and helpful image on behalf of the organisation.
- Supply monthly forecast and other ad-hoc reports as requested by manager.
- Utilises other resources, when required, during all stages of a sales campaign in the preparation of proposals, specifications, pricing, and presentations and alike.
- Assist other members of the sales team in utilising his/her knowledge and experience as requested by Sales Manager.
Personal Attributes of the Business Development Manager:
Previous experience selling IT Solutions or Services
Proven Sales ability within an IT Reseller
Self motivated, drive to succeed and exceed targets
Knowledge of Citrix, VMware, Cisco is advantageous
What’s in it for you?
£35k - £50k base + £50k OTE + Car Allowance
Fantastic commission structure
Based in the office 1-2 days per week
Excellent career opportunities