Trainee Legal Helpline Advisor
We currently have a number of opportunities for Trainee Legal Helpline Advisors to join a Legal Helpline team based in Bristol.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wishes to use their legal knowledge to provide practical advice to clients and increase their experience of providing legal advice.The Role
Advisors will be required to learn; research and improve their legal and communication skills and will be encouraged to share information, knowledge and experience with colleagues in a supportive environment.
Initial and ongoing training will be provided, and support from other team members and departments of the firm is of course available. You will be required to:
· Provide clear, concise legal advice to people from a variety of backgrounds over the telephone
· Ensure accurate recording on our case management system (Filestream)
· Keep legal knowledge up to date and attend training as and when required
· Must have an excellent telephone manner
· Good attention to detail
· The ability to remain calm while thinking on your feet · Good team player
· Ability to use own initiative and work to strict deadlines · Excellent written and verbal communication skillsQualifications Required
· You must have a law degree or equivalent qualification
· LPC or BVTC qualification (or equivalent) is desirable
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly below: