Car Sales Manager
Position: Sales Manager - Multi Franchised Dealership selling 4 different brands.
Location: North London
Basic: £25,000 - £30,000 OTE £45,000 - £50,000 + Compsny Car
Our Clients are a family owned motor group, founded by its owner in 1972. He started in the motor trade in London, working as an Apprentice Technician. Once qualified, he was recommended a small garage in, Norfolk; where he started his own business. He expanded over the years from this first garage and is now the one of the largest privately owned brand Dealer groups in the country. Employing over 240 staff, with 8 dealerships across Norfolk, Suffolk and North London.
- Support the sales team, second facing and negotiating with customers
- Stacking deals and organising the showroom
- Market and actively sell vehicles to maximise sales and ensure all targets and KPI’s are achieved
- Management and motivation of the sales department staff
- Liaise with other departments and ensure that their requirements are met by the sales department. Particularly, to promote the sale of accessories and service packages.
- Maintain accurate stock record and ensure that all relevant technical, product and promotional information is obtained, communicated and made available.
- Provide and monitor performance figures, statistics and plans.
- Manage and achieve manufacture expectation for four brands.
To be successful in this position you must have the drive and passion to motivate and inspire the sales team, being adaptable, capable and willing to carry out all roles and responsibilities within the sales department. Customers are at the heart of everything we do, building relationships and loyalty so customers come back time and time again, as such the ability to be hands on and deliver exceptional levels of customer satisfactions is a must. You must have experience management within car sales.
- A full UK driving licence
- Driven to exceed set sales targets and KPI’s
- Ability to lead by example
- Exceptional interpersonal and team skills
- Committed to delivering exceptional levels of customer service
- Adaptable, focused and hungry to succeed
If you have the relevant experience my client is seeking, please forward your details and a consultant will contact you to discuss the position in more detail.