Senior BI Manager
Senior BI Manager
Based in St Albans, Hertfordshire, our client is a well-known and developing company looking for a Senior BI Manager to join their team.
This job would suit an experienced MI / BI Analyst or manager with an excellent academic record coupled with developed Analytical skills. The job will support and enhance the current senior leadership talent pool. It is critical to driving business transformation, change, and process excellence, to facilitate continued growth and achievement to ensure competitive advantage.
This dynamic and progressive business has an enviable track record of success and is a leading employer of choice in the area offering development and progression to their employees.
The MI & Analytics function is new to the business and the successful individual will need to have developed analytical skills coupled with proven experience with data analysis tools (SQL, SPSS, Power BI or Google Analytics) in a fast moving and dynamic business, ideally retail, FMCG or Distribution/ logistics. Experience of working within a highly competitive and pressurised operating environment is vital. The candidate should be proficient at producing and presenting reports at Board Level as well as have the ability to lead and inspire others. The individual must be analytical, numerate and data-literate along with being a self-starter who can demonstrate independence with excellent IT skills. A full UK Driving Licence is necessary for this role as there will be regular nationwide travel (approx. one day a week).
Duties will include:
- Provide analytical and project support to the Senior Leadership Team, with specific ownership for the development and implementation of business change as part of the Strategic Initiatives
- Support the delivery of large scale projects that incorporate proactive and innovative solutions in order to address business challenges, identifying and overcoming risks that may hinder achievement of organisational objectives
- Integrate how the bigger picture of the Strategic Initiatives is then delivered locally; from definition through to implementation, highlighting potential implications across the business
- Effective analysis of 'why' things are happening and translate insight into executable ideas and plans
- Use of data analysis tools to investigate issues and discover insights, combined with the ability to look beyond the numbers and make recommendations that will drive the business forward
- Present analysis and reports to the Senior Leadership team and Executive, ensuring actions taken, tracking and expectations are consistent
- Ensure effective stakeholder engagement and communications at all times consistently challenging and supporting new ways of working
- Attend monthly specialist skills building workshops delivered by the Senior Leadership team with mentoring from Senior Leaders across the business
- Attend Senior Leadership Team Meetings
For more information about this role or any other Senior BI Manager roles in Hatfield, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability