Have you got b2b sales experience?
Our client is a global electrical distributor and due to expansion and growth, are looking to hire a business development executive to build on their strong active base in the UK.
As a Sales Executive what will a typical day involve?Working closely with the Sales Director to manage existing customer accounts and develop new client relationships in the UK market.
- Research and develop new potential accounts via internet research, business to business calls and other media.
- Organise call plan to achieve daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Monitor and assess market for trends and opportunities
- Open new potential accounts through business to business calls and research
- Follow up calls and develop accounts
- Issue proactive offers from stock and incoming stock
- Respond to requests for pricing and availability with costings and quotations
- Maintain relationships with accounts established
- Monitor and record progress of each account on a company database system
- Weekly & Monthly rolling report to Sales Director on progress
So what experience and attributes do you need to be a success in this role?
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong desire to build a career in sales.
- B2B sales experience
What is the salary for the Sales Executive role?
£22 - £23,000 basic, £28,000 OTE