MI Manager - Decision Science
Job Title: MI Manager- Decision Science
Salary: to £45,000 + bonus, flex allowance & benefits
Our clientspecialises in debt purchasing and is one of the fastest growing companies in the UK. They are looking for an MI Manager to join their Decision Science team at their head offices based in Leeds.
As an MI Manager you will:
- Lead a team responsible for the company's management information (including daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting activities.
- Provide design and analysis leadership through the company’s MI reporting suite (i.e., SAS, QlikView, Crystal, Qlik Sense).
- Provide MI / analytic leadership for high-value departmental and corporate activities (involving both hands-on analysis as well as management of other analysts and process experts),
- Grow into an Insight / Analytics deputy role, providing broad team leadership in partnership with the MI Development and Insight Manager.
- Have a degree in a numerate discipline such as Maths, Statistics or a related subject.
- Experience of leading a high-performing team with demonstrable evidence of coaching and mentorship
- Experience in a similar MI role using SQL / QlikView and Excel
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage multiple, sometimes conflicting, priorities and tasks would be highly advantageous