My client is a well known FMCG brand which specialises in Food. They are looking for a PR Manager on a 12 month mat cover contract.
The purpose of the role is to promote and protect the reputation of the brand, stores and people within the communities in which we serve. Engage with colleagues, franchisees, team members and customer to raise over £2m to support our partnership with 3 large charities the brand partner with.
You will be responsible for;
* Identifying and categorising A-list and B-list new store openings with Property and Local Store Marketing teams, plan invigorating publicity campaigns to become a much bigger occasion and celebration, both internally and externally
* Developing and managing relationships with franchisees and exploring opportunities to promote stores and positive work within local communities.
* Managing the charity relationships to demonstrate the commitment to supporting local people and communities.
* Dealing with crisis and issues and acting as a media spokesperson, drafting statements and overall brand reputation management and protection.
* Building strong relationships with Head of Marketing and other Marketing colleagues to ensure Communications activity compliments the Marketing Calendar, and vice versa, in order to maximise impact of campaigns on consumer behaviour
What you need;
* Strong experience in PR and communications
* Excellent stakeholder management skills across all levels
* Issue management and CSR experience
* Consumer brand PR experience and excellent media contacts across FMCG/Food & Retail
For more information please get in touch onContact: Lacey Marchment