Experienced Marketing / PR Executive
Established in 1988, this organisation is a well established and multi million pound Leisure and Business Travel Company based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent. They are currently seeking an experienced Marketing Executive / PR Executive to join their busy and friendly Marketing team, working closely with the corporate travel teams.
You will create proactive, creative and travel industry relevant marketing material and help strategise to ensure growth in corporate brands through successful marketing. The role will be fully supported by technical, operational and sales teams.
You will have excellent writing, communication and creative skills as well as advanced MS Office skills. Experience in using digital marketing media would be advantageous as would be the ability to demonstrate an understanding of current digital marketing practices. You will also be required to demonstrate the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns by way of measuring results. A Marketing background is essential for this exciting role and travel industry experience is also an advantage.
Skills and attributes required:
- To have a proactive & forward thinking approach
- Ability to create and develop marketing plans and strategies with senior management
- Strong organisational skills
- Drive and determination
- Good negotiating and interpersonal skills
- Work to deadlines and be accountable for end to end delivery
- To build relationships with PR contacts/industry press
- Write professional press releases and news articles
- To write excellent copy and have excellent proof reading skills
- Excellent content writing skills and experience in writing blogs
- To turn text into creative writing
- Work with design team to produce excellent marketing material both print and on line
- Oversee production of printed marketing material
- Look for opportunities and plan for relevant trade shows and events
- Salary £28K- £31K depending on experience
- Free use of on-site gym, pool table and staff relaxation area with TV
- Staff discount on worldwide holidays, after successful completion of probation
- 20 days holiday per year plus statutory holidays, increasing after 3 years
This is an opportunity to continue a successful career within Marketing and expand and grow your skills whilst working for a forward thinking company with the opportunity to progress.
Can all applicants please apply with an up to date CV in Word format.