Building Operations Co-ordinator
The polkadotfrog team is currently working with a leading global distribution company rapidly expanding within Cambridge and are looking for a Building Operations Co-ordinator to be responsible for managing hard services and provide the necessary support to ensure the efficient and effective running of the site.
- Creation and management of planned maintenance regime.
- Attendance of unplanned maintenance activity
- Response and activity relating to trouble ticket requests - responding within company timelines.
- Management and tracking of building operations stock including but not limited too: bulbs, filters and power supplies.
- Management of local supplier base providing maintenance, project activity and cleaning.
- Tracking utility storage (gas, water and electric) and creation of innovative ideas to remove the impact on the environment.
- Liaison with relevant regulatory bodies including safety groups - putting in place action plans where required.
- Oversee building operating and maintenance manuals - managing updates when necessary.
- Along with other facilities team members - carrying out site inspections.
- Supporting Moves, Adds and Changes (MAC) team with desk assignments, furniture stock ordering and management and occupancy management.
- Small project management including the creation of budget and activity plan for site improvements.
- Manage daily health and safety issues including scheduling regular meetings and maintaining records for the fire and safety teams, fire drills, safety equipment and training.
- Raising purchase orders.
- Provide support/cover to the facilities manager when required.
- Problem Solving
- IT skills - use of Microsoft office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call our team asap.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
polkadotfrog Ltd is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
With offices in Cambridge, Ipswich and Norwich we specialise in the Office Support, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Legal and Shipping & Transport sectors across all levels.