Mobile Multi-skilled Air Conditioning/ Refrigeration Engineer
Job title: Mobile Multi-skilled Air Conditioning/ Refrigeration Engineer (preferably with Electrical knowledge and/or qualifications)
Based (region/office): Newmarket
Brief Details of Role:
An opportunity has arisen for a Mobile Multi-skilled Air Conditioning reporting to the Newmarket branch. The role will be working with our team of mobile engineers who work across a portfolio of commercial, educational, retail and industrial contracts that we currently maintain across the east Anglian region.
The ideal candidate will have worked for a similar building services company, who is also competent in carrying out minor electrical/fabric/plumbing repairs when required.
The candidate should have sound knowledge and experience of carrying out maintenance and repair on all types of air conditioning systems including split, multi split, VRV/VRF, Close Control Air Conditioning Systems, chillers and Fridge units.
- Must have 2079 safe handling qualification.
- Have a good all round knowledge of comfort cooling, heating systems, fixed electrical systems & controls.
- Preferably with good plumbing skills.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- A flexible approach to the work/ clients requirements and be prepared to work out of hours on occasion.
- Have good organisation skills and have a positive attitude.
Salary: Circa, £30k-32k pa, to be discussed at interview.
If you are an experienced Mobile Multi-skilled Air Conditioning/ Refrigeration Engineer with a proactive and efficient approach looking for a rewarding role in an exciting and industry leading company, please apply.