We have an amazing opportunity for experienced teaching professionals to move and work in Kuwait, Middle east. Our client currently requires a Biology Teacher (Female) for their all girls International School in Kuwait.
Relocation Package: Kuwait package
• Free accommodation with water and electricity bills paid by the school.
• Health insurance is provided.
• 1 year experience, £2557mim non tax deductible
• 7+ years, £3231mim per month non tax deductible
• Plus yearly bonus of half a month’s salary
• One return flight per year to London not inclusive for spouse and children The ideal candidate must have:
• A degree in Subject Teaching or closely related subject.
• A PGCE qualification
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience teaching in the UK
• Willingness to relocate If this opportunity interests you, please apply with your CV.
For more information please send your cv asap. Please ensure you meet the criteria before applying. Or for information on other countries available call Tom.
More about Cover People...
Cover People are an expanding, fully REC compliant education agency with our head office based in the heart of Manchester, with plans to establish offices in key locations across the UK.
We are currently working with schools Worldwide. We assist Qualified Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors and Support Staff in finding long term assignments, and permanent.
We operate a referral scheme which pays up to £250 in cash for each referred teacher we place in work. More details can be provided on request, and there is no limit to the number of people you can recommend!