Our clients is a Business Services provider whose Limited Company Department is undergoing a large period of growth due to client referrals, company acquisitions and new HMRC legislation.
They need an experienced, confident and outgoing Senior Accountant to help support their team of Portfolio Managers, Junior Accountants and ensure the quality of accountancy and tax work carried out by both the team and the outsourcers they work with.
- Reporting to the Team Manger, you will be responsible for assisting a team of 3-5 Personal Accountants/Portfolio Managers and 2 Junior Accountants with technical accounting and tax queries.
- Providing mentoring and training to junior staff and ensure technical knowledge of the team is kept up to date.
- Review the team's year end accounts, P11D's, CT600's, personal tax returns and IR35 calculations, confirming compliance with all appropriate regulations and controls.
- Helping to organise the team and ensure statutory deadlines are met as well as SLA's.
- Responding to inbound client queries and providing useful outbound advice.
- 3-5 years practice experience and knowledge of actual accounts production.
- Previous experience of managing a portfolio of clients.
- Comprehensive knowledge of preparing & reviewing accounts & CT600s, UK GAAP, FRSSE, IR35 regulations and Managed Service Company legislation.
- Technical knowledge in company tax, VAT, personal tax and experience calculating tax liabilities (Self Assessment / Corporation tax).
- Must be a confident communicator and a dynamic, outgoing personality, who thrives in a busy environment.
- Must be customer/client focused with an excellent phone manner and be confident and respectful explaining technical matters with our new and existing clients.
- Active studier on their final exams or newly qualified in ACCA or ACA.
- This role is paying between £32-40K per annum.
- Study support provided at all levels, even continuing beyond ACCA/ACA to CTA.
- Employee discount schemes.
- Fun, vibrant working atmosphere with a sociable company that does 3 monthly events and unwind together on Friday evenings at a local establishment.
- Company has a proven track record of internal progression and hard work is rewarded.
How to Apply:
- If this role is of interest please apply online immediately.
- If previously registered with Parkside Recruitment Ltd. contact Saba Poursaeedi directly on .