Residential Conveyancer / Exp Case Handlers / Property Lawyer
Roles - Residential Conveyancing - Exp. Case Handlers / Conveyancers / Property Lawyers
Locations - at various Client offices - Wembley, Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire, Manchester, Lancashire, Newcastle, Cardiff and many more
Salary - £20K - £40K - dependent on experience with many offering excellent additional bonuses and benefits
These are Excellent Career opportunities - with top 20 Conveyancing Firms - (by completion volume). Our Clients provide residential conveyancing services, and are currently recruiting experienced Case Handlers / Conveyancers / Property Lawyers and Senior Property lawyers for positions within their legal conveyancing teams.
ALL OFFER SUPPORTED TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT WHATEVER LEVEL A CANDIDATE IS AT.
WE WILL DISCUSS SPECIFIC FIRMS AND OPPORTUNITIES WITH YOU BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR CV - SO WE 'BEST MATCH’ CANDIDATE WITH CLIENT.
- Must have drive, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic
- Must demonstrate that you are a team player
- Communication is conducted by telephone, email and post and so a confident and professional telephone manner is essential
- You will be able to demonstrate legal knowledge and technical skills developed within a current or recent Case Handler / Conveyancer role
- You will either have managed a portfolio of cases from inception to completion, or have developed your technical skills to allow you to process and advise on complex legal conveyancing issues
- You will be IT literate
- You will be skilled at dealing with clients, professionals and other third parties to provide an excellent conveyancing service
- You should enjoy working to and achieving deadlines within a busy office environment and you should appreciate and aim to achieve excellence in client and introducer service
- Legal qualifications are an advantage but not essential since our Clients are committed to supporting career development and training. They are accredited training and examination Centre’s for the Council for Licensed Conveyancers and all staff are encouraged to achieve their potential.
This is a rare opportunity and you will progress in direct proportion to the effort and dedication you are prepared to give.
WHEN APPLYING PLEASE PROVIDE A PARAGRAPH TO 'SELL YOURSELF’ INTO SUCH ROLE.