Field Sales Representative
Field Sales Representative - 8 weeks (rolling) fixed term contract in the South West. Sales areas will be Exeter, Taunton and Plymouth.
The role of the Field Sales Representative will be to strengthen our relationship with key independent retailers who offer our Pass My Parcel services.
We are looking for confident, outgoing Field Sales Representatives to join the team on a 3 month Fixed Term basis to sell this opportunity to local retailers.
You will receive warm leads and be responsible for engaging with our customers and showing them the great opportunity for their business in supporting the Pass My Parcel option to their consumers.
Once the retailer has agreed, you will then be required to train them on the specific process and equipment including hand held devices.
You will have great relationship building skills, the ability to train and coach others and the enthusiasm to champion the offer.
You will be given a laptop and full product training but you will be required to provide your own laptop and vehicle. All mileage will be reimbursed.
- Using qualified leads within a specified territory, visit potential Pass my Parcel retail outlets and sell in the PMP offer.
- To support the installation process of new PMP stores to include training of process, PDA hand held unit, customer expectations.
- To meet agreed targets and KPIs including sales targets and upholding the PMP standards.
- To manage an anticipated 12 calls per day ensuring effective journey planning and time management.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Evidence of building relationships with clients/customers.
- Proven sales experience.
- Experience within a sales role.
- Awareness of customer service standards and desire to meet them, not overridden by sales.
- Ability to plan and prioritise work.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills (able to convey messages clearly and concisely.)
- Ability to influence and negotiate both internally and externally at all levels.
- Ability to solve problems using own initiative.
- Ability to make decisions based on logic and interpretation of fact.
- Microsoft Word and Excel to a moderate level.
- Ability to build relationships within the immediate and wider teams along with external contacts.
- Able to operate in a rapidly changing environment.
- Evidence of self motivation.
- Must be based in or at a 'reasonable' distance from territory in order to make first call no later than 9am.
- Must have own car (mileage and expenses paid.)