German Speaking Marketing Event Executive
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are working with a well-established client based in St Neots, Cambridgeshire. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a German Speaking Marketing Events Executive to join their international marketing team.
This role would suit someone who is fluent in German and is an event marketing professional, with experience in organising large scale events for a thousand or more people. The successful candidate will have ambition, energy and an appetite to work in brand marketing.
This is an exciting role where you will be a vital part organising events with an impact on associates of the business across Europe, as well as in the UK.
In this role there will be a strong focus on assisting with running the organisation of events throughout the year and analysing the success of past events, the budget, and identifying cost-efficient opportunities for future events.
- Assist in various channel campaign executions and implementation of tactical marketing activities, especially organising events across Europe
- Creating detailed marketing plans surrounding company events with the aim to increase attendance, social share and overall engagement and reach
- Work with Marketing Events Manager to develop new event opportunities in line with the overall marketing strategy
- Monitor event spend across the year and look for cost efficiencies
- Working with external agencies and suppliers
- Setting up events on-site and representing the company
- The provision of additional project management support to the marketing team and management of discrete tactical projects and more.
The successful candidate will:
- Fluent in German
- Experience of working within a similar role - marketing executive, marketing assistant, marketing coordinator, marketing and events executive
- Possess excellent project management, organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience working in marketing and on large scale events and ability to demonstrate broad understanding of marketing and event activities
- Computer literate with good MS Office Skills
- Experience in event budget management, and strong attention to detail
- A creative flare and ability to come up with new ideas would be an advantage
This is a full time permanent position offering a basic salary of £30,000 + Attractive company benefits!
Advancing People Multilingual Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.