Payroll Administrator, Huddersfield
Are you looking for a new opportunity within a successful Accountancy Practice based in the beautiful surroundings of Huddersfield working as a Payroll Administrator?
Our client is a Firm of Chartered Accountants who are looking to taking on an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their team. You will be working in a close knit team of people who pride themselves on having a great team spirit who work closely with clients.
Main duties of the role:
- Preparation of Auto Enrolment reports
- Responsible for issuing letters on clients’ behalf in respect of Auto Enrolment
- Handling customer and client queries as needed and other ad hoc duties as needed.
- Payroll preparation for a Payroll Bureau
- Looking after a Payroll Bureau of up to 100 clients for up to 900 employees
Your experience and skills:
- A good standard of general education supported by qualifications or work experience
- An appropriate level of experience gained within a practice environment or Payroll Bureau
- Confident, well organised, good team player, problem solving approach, good communication skills.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise your workload
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft suite of products, especially Excel, Payroll software
- The capability to work to tight deadlines
- A formal Payroll qualification
- Significant experience of payroll
- Knowledge of current PAYE legislation
- Understanding of Attachment of Earnings and similar deductions
- Proactive, sense of humour, flexibility and a willingness to undertake a variety of duties
- Star Payroll Professional
- c. £18,000