Bar & Restaurant Manager
c. £30,000pa plus bonus and the use of a recently refurbished 3 bed cottage
Reporting to the Club Manager and leading a dedicated hospitality team, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the bars, lounges and function rooms.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Financial performance, sales growth and brand development
- Contributing to innovative, on trend, food and beverage menus
- Manpower planning and performance management, nurturing creativity through leadership
- Development of F.O.H. and B.O.H systems that optimise productivity and performance
- Event planning and management, bespoke F&B packages
- Stock and gross profit management, including product procurement and supplier negotiations
- Management of labour scheduling and expenditure, financial forecasting, P&L management
- Analysis and evaluation of KPIs to assist in developing coherent business strategies
- Effective management of: health and safety policies, venue and asset management
- Building key customer relationships and development of unique selling points
The role calls for an experienced hospitality professional, a hands on, customer focused leader, who is well used to the demands of a high-quality Club/Hospitality environment.
Personal attributes include good attention to detail, strong interpersonal skills, strong organisational ability, with a sprinkling of good humour and a passion to develop people.
How to Apply
So if you are looking for a fresh and stimulating opportunity that will make the most of your skills and experience then look no further. To apply please apply by submitting a copy of your CV together with your remuneration package quoting reference 370385.