Senior Account Manager - Northampton - 12 Month FTC
Account Manager - Northampton, 12 Month FTC (£25-32k)
We are looking for someone to work in a fast paced, dynamic, exciting, agency environment as a Senior Account Manager.
We are looking for someone who is an incredible rapport builder, whose strengths lie in laying the foundations for fantastic, long standing, relationships.
This role is absolutely ideal if you’re looking to work with well known brands.
You will lead a team of Account Managers within an in-house agency environment who are the first point of contact for marketing.
You will be managing multiple brands and stakeholder relationships. You would be responsible for the production and smooth delivery of a variety of marketing projects across creative, design, digital and print.
- To manage and motivate an account management team who the first point of contact for the customer.
- Ensure that customer briefs are received and interpreted accurately, advise on timescales, providing accurate quotes before projects commence. Attend customer project briefings where necessary to ensure that the requirements are fully understood and communicated to the DPD studio and production teams to maximise efficiencies and provide a cost effective solution to the customer.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships, deliver consistent high levels of customer service which is measured through customer feedback.
- Spend 1-2 days per week on site at key client offices to maintain and develop the relationship.
- Proactively make recommendations to the customer with solutions to projects. Identify new business opportunities to organically grow client accounts.
- Manage creative, artwork, digital, print and mailing deadlines within the account team to deliver projects within agreed timescales.