Digital Engagement Manager
Work in trendy offices representing celebrities, fashion, events creative and loads of other great clients in exciting sectors.
This PR agency are well established and offer a 360 service in digital to increase clients brand presence and traffic. They require a Digital Engagement Manager to drive coverage and implement digital engagement strategies. They will be focused on building strong relationships with their clients and know their wants and needs and communicating progress and performance. They will be energetic, highly driven and have a positive attitude that is focused on achieving results.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Digital Engagement Manager
- Manage a team to deliver excellent coverage and daily objectives
- Set agency KPI and deliver them tracking and reporting progress and taking action when required
- Implement digital engagement strategy across clients and keeping them abreast of progress
- Develop staff, setting stretching but achievable objectives and build overall team capability
- Build strong working relationships with others teams and clients
- Have a keen eye on business development through strengthening influencer and outreach relationships
- Deliver social media strategy for clients and make decisions on the best platforms for each brand
- Be aware of customer segmentation for clients and creating strategies based on getting the best engagement from target clients
- Keep an eye on competitors and industry developments and news
- Organise and manage events that encourage influencer attendance and the sharing of creative content ideas, products and campaign launches
Skills and Attributes
- Energetic, enthusiastic and proactive
- Assertive and decisive and able to make decisions confidently
- Able to work within tight deadlines and thrives on delivering in a fast paced environment
- Experience monitoring and delivering coverage targets
- Strong client management experience
- Rich experience leading a team with solid examples of people management and development
- Experience in upselling to existing clients
- Bursting with ideas, creative and innovation
If this sounds like the next step in your career then apply today!