Non-Class Based Maths Leader & Intervention Teacher
*Out of class based position
*Key Stage 2 Numeracy Intervention
This highly successful primary school located in the North London borough of Enfield is currently seeking to appoint, for September an out of class based Maths Leader to lead the curriculum development and provision across the school as well as lead Math (Numeracy)focused Intervention teaching.
This position can be on a long term or contract basis depending on the successful candidate's experience. This is an out of class based position with no full class responsibility.
The school are primarily seeking to appoint a high calibre professional and enthusiastic leader with particular experience and interest in Maths (Numeracy).
- Excellent practitioner committed to achieving best outcomes for all pupils
- Have vision, passion and drive to improve standards in all areas of school life.
- Able to demonstrate outstanding learning within their class and within their areas of responsibility.
- Have a meticulous approach to organisation and time management.
- Be a positive role model with a 'can do' attitude able to give clear messages related to school improvement?
- Have an understanding what high standards look like and how to attain them.
The school can offer;
- A caring and welcoming school community with supportive, dedicated staff who will ensure that you succeed in your role.
- An ethos which values all children and their unique qualities.
- A genuine opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the pupils who pass through our doors.
- Leadership support which enables high quality provision.
- A fun, lively and enjoyable staff atmosphere
- A strong commitment to continuous professional development.
- An exciting, well-organised and vibrant environment in which to work.
The salary will be dependent on experience, however in line with the National Scales whether MPS or UPS. The position will also benefit from a generous TLR for Numeracy Leadership.
Should this position be of interest, please don't delay in sending through your CV to Sam at REESON Education.