Commercial/Bridging Mortgage Specialist
Our client is seeking to appoint a Commercial/Bridging Mortgage Specialist to help achieve exciting growth plans in the Commercial & Bridging lending sector. Working with intermediaries you will identify the best possible Commercial & Bridging solutions.
Further responsibilities include:
- Build and maintain relationships with finance intermediaries and brokers
- Build and maintain relationships with Commercial & Bridging Lenders
- To present quality packaged cases to lenders
- Manage cases effectively through to completion
- Negotiate fees with intermediaries
- Cross-sell associated and relevant products
Our client has been operating since 1994 and is a market leader in mortgage distribution across all mortgage lending products.
- Knowledge of UK Mortgage sector
- Proven customer service skills in a target orientated environment
- Ability to negotiate fees in order to achieve fee income targets
- Organised and the ability to plan own workload
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team equally well.
£20k - £25k plus commission plus benefits
Matthew Cooper: Cavendish Maine Recruitment Group
If your application is successful we aim to contact you the same day to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, please feel free to contact us as we may have other vacancies that would better suit your skills & experience.
Also, please do not hesitate to pass Cavendish Maine’s details, or a particular vacancy you’ve seen advertised, onto a colleague/friend as they may benefit from this information and please continue to view our vacancies.