Year 2 Teacher KS1 - September
*** Year 2 Teacher ( KS1 )
*** London Borough of Camden
*** September 2017 Start Date
*** Generous Inner London Pay Scale
The supportive Headteacher of a highly regarded primary school located in a pleasant area of Camden is currently looking for an outgoing Year 2 teacher ( KS1 ) to join the team in September. The position will be provided on a full time, permanent basis and is accompanied by a generous Inner London weighted salary.
The school has set up a safe and nurturing environment in which the children are both challenged and supported to reach their individual potential, through dedicated and inspirational teaching. Having recently undergone refurbishment the school benefits from bright and well-resourced classrooms, which when combined with the well behaved and eager to learn children creates a very pleasant working environment.
What the school can provide a successful Teacher:
- A wonderful year 2 class with no signification behaviour management.
- Generous Inner London weighted salary
- Supportive Senior Leadership team
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Well-resourced and Bright Classrooms
- Friendly team of staff
- Multiple transport links within a short walk
- Large Staff Car Park
What the school is looking for in a Teacher:
- A friendly personality with well-developed interpersonal skills
- Previous Teaching Experience (Newly Qualified Teachers eligible to apply)
- Qualified Teaching Status
- Degree level or higher education
- A valid DBS, or willing to have one processed
- Strong Knowledge in the current curriculum
- A genuine Passion for teaching
If you would like to be considered for this Year 2 teacher ( KS1 ) position then please send through an up to date CV in response to this advert, alternatively, feel free to contact Peter from Reeson Education on . Interviews will be taking place imminently.