Accounts Senior - Chartered Practice - Advanced Progression
My Client is looking to recruit an experienced and professionally qualified (ACA, ACCA)
Our client, a progressive, leading Firm of Chartered Accountants, are looking for an experienced Accounts Senior to join the rapidly expanding team in their Oswestry office.
The successful candidate will assist the partner and manager with accounts preparation, and tax returns, therefore some tax knowledge is preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly ambitious person who is looking to join a Firm who are expanding rapidly and can consequently offer genuine career prospects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce draft computations for clients
- Produce year end accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies in accordance with the relevant accounting standards
- Review work undertaken by junior staff
- Provide assistance in the development of junior staff
- Prepare schedules for Tax returns
- Complete VAT returns
- Prepare financial statements for sole traders, partnerships, charities and limited companies
- Liaise with clients to resolve any queries
- Complete all assignments within the allocated budget and on time
Synonyms: Accounts Semi-Senior, Accounts Associate, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Senior, Accounts Executive, Accounts Senior, Client Portfolio Manager, Senior Accountant
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.