Credit Control - 6 month FTC
Job - Credit Control - Contract, Initial 6 month project
Location - Croydon
Salary - GBP20,000 to GBP22,000 pro rata
My client is looking for 4 Credit Controllers to come into a busy accounts office, reporting the the Debt Reduction Manager
You will be required to ensure the full reconciliation of selected ledgers (unallocated cash and partial payments need to be analysed) within a team of 5. To assist in the collection/settlement of open items. Primary focus is to establish clean ledgers. These are essentially pass through payments, i.e. cash collected is then paid to third party.
· To allocate aged cash across all accounts.
· To identify and action aged outstanding items - collect or pay/allocate or write-off
· Work with five others to achieve the goal as well as with existing team dealing with business as usual
· Communicate with external suppliers and internal stakeholders to eliminate aged debt
· Excellent Communication skills.
· Used to dealing with high levels of transactional data in both volume & value and reconciling balances
· Highly Excel competent (Vlookups, pivots etc)
· Used to problem solving, establishing root cause and providing ongoing workable solutions.
· Capable of utilising a range of proprietary software (training provided) as well as more common office applications
· Analytical individual who can manage and reconcile large volumes of data. Resilience and determination to resolve complex issues via an organised and structured approach.
· A focus on the task without getting distracted by business as usual issues which will need to be handed off to a separate team.
· An organised person who can see a range of tasks through to completion.
Interiews are to be held as soon as possible with a start date in February. This is a great company to work for, a fun team and an opportunity for you to shine