GCSE & A Level Maths Teacher
Our client is a co-educational secondary school based in the Slough area. In their latest inspection the school was deemed outstanding in all categories by Ofsted. They are currently looking for a well-qualified, enthusiastic and talented GCSE & A Level Maths Teacher. This will be a permanent assignment from April 2017.
The school has a warm and vibrant atmosphere built on an ethos of mutual trust, high academic standards and a commitment to nurturing and developing every individual pupil. They provide the very best opportunities to ensure every child achieves their potential.
'Pupils thrive in the school's academic, yet very caring and secure environment' (Ofsted)
Their pupils don't just achieve very good examination results. Their progress between Year 7 and Year 11 places the school in the top 11% of schools nationally. The school's success is built on genuine collaboration and partnership between governors, staff, pupils and parents; a partnership which has great aspirations for every child. Teachers have high expectations and work very hard to provide challenge and support. As Ofsted said in their verbal feedback the teachers are 'enthusiastic, passionate and inspirational'.
Pupils themselves have positive attitudes to learning and work well together. They take responsibility for their own behaviour and have strong emotional intelligence and empathy. As a result their young people leave them as responsible, active citizens ready to contribute confidently to university, the workplace and their communities.
You will need to be a teacher who:
- Is a talented and passionate Maths Teacher
- Has the ability to differentiate in an innovative and creative manner
- Has flexibility and an ability to work in a team
- Has a commitment to achieving very high academic standards
- Is able and willing to learn new skills and methods
- Has excellent customer service skills
- Has the ability to think creatively and problem solve
- Has ISAMS MIS - desirable
- Is a reflective practitioner who welcomes ongoing professional dialogue and development
What you can expect from the school:
- Excellent CPD to develop your leadership skills
- Enthusiastic and dedicated staff members
- Caring community where all members are valued and respected
- A climate where your opinions are valued and positively received by all
- Medical benefits are available too
Parkside Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We pride ourselves on working to the standards stipulated by APSCo's Compliance+. We also ensure that strict compliance procedures are adhered to in accordance with the Department of Education guidelines (Keeping Children Safe in Education July 2015.)We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.