Lettings Department Manager
Our client, a premier Property Agent based in Spalding, Lincolnshire have an immediate need for an experienced Lettings Manager.
- Responsible for the letting and management of department portfolio.
- Responsible for all lettings staff & equipment.
- Implementation of Company core values.
- Responsible for the relationship between Landlord, Tenant and Company.
- Ensure legal compliance.
- Effective management and development of all staff.
- Development and growth of lettings department/business.
- Prospecting new business.
- Develop client relations.
- Resolving issues Landlord/Tenant issues.
- Attend Company Meetings as required.
- Resolving complaints.
- Delivery of targets, KPI’s.
- Understanding of Profit and Loss accounting.
- Develop cross sales opportunities and work closely with other departments and offices.
If this sounds like it could be the role for you and you are an experienced Lettings Manager then please apply!