HGV Mechanic (Slough)
Hours: 40 per week
Pay: £27 - 30k
Recruiting for a well established organisation that is looking for skilled HGV Mechanics/Technicians that can not only strengthen their team but also be provided with in-depth training and development within the business to help their team become the best they can be within the company.
THE JOB ROLE
- To maintain and service the Fleet of Commercial Vehicle, Heavy Goods Vehicles and Trailers on behalf of the Company and the Customers in which they work with whilst ensuring all aspects of work carried out on the vehicles are to VOSA standards. This will allow the customer to retain high standards of workmanship, value for money and customer care
- Liaise with the Service and Parts teams for updates and availability
- Health and safety of the workshop and staff
- Experience within component overhauls (Engine; Gearbox; Braking systems)
- You will required to work on your own initiative and meet strict deadlines
- Safety inspections and preparation of vehicle
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
- The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge and experience of service and repair work and maintenance on Heavy Goods and Commercial Vehicles
- A Heavy Goods Driving licence would be preferred.
- Flexibility to undertake a wide range of tasks
If you have not been contacted within 72 hours of your application then you have not been considered for the selection of this role.