Delegate Sales Executive
This entrepreneurial and forward thinking company is looking to recruit a hungry Sales Executive to join its international events division. This division was established in 2014 and it seeks to bring key people across business leadership, human resources, government, education and high-potential talent together to deliver solutions to Africa’s human capital questions. Through knowledge sharing, facilitation of partnerships and the development of a continuous community, these events create the forum to unlock the potential of Africa’s talent.
Your role is to put the key people in the room at major human capital conferences across Africa. You’ll research, engage, connect on social media and communicate with senior business and HR leaders to make sure they join the continent’s leading discussions on talent.
What’s in it for you?
- You will make an impact every day, both on the market and on the business. You will be a voice in internal discussions and if you don’t deliver the senior delegates they need, no one else will.
- You will get a challenge, because they work in the world’s fastest growing markets, getting the attention of the top 500 companies.
- You’ll get autonomy, with the space to try things out and work in your own way.
- You will progress quickly, joining a growing team at an early stage.
- You will get the chance to innovate, with new markets and new events on the table every day.
- You will be part of a mission that matters, driving organisations across Africa to fix the talent gap, and crack the solution to realising Africa’s potential.
- You will be rewarded, with a highly competitive base salary and an OTE of £40-50K.
What skills do you bring?
- You are a commercial animal, seeing opportunity, building networks, creating wins for everyone and closing with tenacity.
- Social media skills, including the ability to research and engage with contacts across Africa.
- You’re a builder of relationships, who cares about the quality of interactions, the deepening of connections and creation of win-win situations for our audience and partners.
- You are a born communicator, who gets their message across effectively when they speak and write. You very likely speak French too.
- You can do the detail, understanding the value of research and the importance of accuracy. You can manage a project so we deliver on time and on point.
- You know Africa, or you are passionate to know it better.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about a career in sales and who is looking to work for an innovative company that properly rewards success.