Trainee Recruitment Consultant - London
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 On Target Earnings: £30,000 - £45,000
Are you an experienced business developer with a proven track record in sales-related recruitment? Do you have energy, ambition and a real determination to succeed? Are you a motivated self-starter with a passion for making things happen? If so, consider a move to recruitment consultancy
*** A LEADING SPECIALIST RECRUITMENT CONSULTANCY***
Established in 2004, this company is a specialist recruitment consultancy serving many high profile, prestigious clients within the FMCG sector. They operate in a fast-paced, results driven and competitive yet fun and supportive environment. The company values and rewards entrepreneurialism and pride themselves on delivering a fast, cost-effective and highly efficient service with excellence and quality at its core.
Fast-growing, they have recently invested more than £1 million in brand new, high tech offices in London. As part of their ambitious plan to triple in size within the next four years, they are currently looking for an experienced, energetic and motivated individual to join as a business developer.
The role of a recruitment business developer with this company is challenging, exacting and rewarding. From your first day, you’ll be deeply involved in the entire recruitment cycle at the middle to senior end of the FMCG marketplace. You will be taking instructions from clients and providing them with a shortlist of high calibre candidates, in addition to opening doors into existing global PSLs and winning new business to creating new global relationships.
You will have every opportunity to succeed and thrive. Your earning potential and professional success are limited only by your own drive, enthusiasm and industry.
All of this is available to you, if you have the required motivation and ambition.
• Starting salary of £18,000-£25,000 per annum
• OTE: £30,000-£45,000 per annum
• Generous monthly and annual bonuses and incentives
• Excellent holiday and benefits package, including gym membership and private health care
• Innovative and fast-growing specialist recruitment firm
• High profile clients
• Attractive offices in London
• Continued career development
Recruitment business developer activities:
• Sales and business development
• Building relationships with existing and potential clients and candidates
• Booking and attending appointments across the UK
• Advertising for, identifying and interviewing high quality candidates
• Arranging client interviews and taking feedback
• Winning new business
• Tracking billing
Recruitment business developer requirements:
• Good working knowledge of technology
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Willingness and ability to develop knowledge of your assigned specialist industry.
• Engaging, confident and persuasive personality with excellent interpersonal skills
• Proven track record in recruitment sales and business development
• Money motivated, results driven and proactive
• Commercially aware
• Career minded
This is a great opportunity for a self-starter who is results focused. If you have a proven ability to build accounts, are excited about generating business and are motivated to succeed in a fast expanding business, APPLY NOW!