Sales Manager - Managed Print Professional Services
Sales Manager - Managed Print (Professional Services)
- London, South East
- Permanent, full-time
- Basic £30-40,000 per annum - OTE £50-60K, plus benefits
A market leading print media organisation with several sites across the UK has an excellent opportunity to join their business in a Sales Manager role. You will primarily be tasked with delivering budgeted sales targets for a designated area, utilising all resources to deliver business from accounts predominantly from the legal sector.
You will be working with and managing key clients, so being able to build relationships quickly is essential, plus detailed knowledge of print & print processes is a real benefit for this role.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Target new business for print management & delivery within the legal sector (solicitors, relevant llp companies etc)
- Develop existing accounts and expanding sales revenue
- Effectively sell all company offering, including new innovative services that are developed
- Territory planning
- Utilise the CRM system to its fullest potential
- Completion of sales reports
- Competitor analysis
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven sales pedigree with a background in selling into legal/corporate market sector
- Working knowledge of the print/managed print services industry
- Ability to self-motivate
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication
- Ability to negotiate at all levels
- IT literate
- Full UK driving license
For further details on this fantastic career opportunity, please apply with an up to date CV.