Practice Professionals are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Tax Advisor to join our clients Tax Team. The successful candidate will have a wide ranging remit providing a high level of tax consultancy and tax planning advice to clients. The successful candidate will be based in the Corporate Tax team, but will also be required to carry out some personal tax work.
You will identify opportunities and manage client relationships and expectations whilst ensuring technical excellence and a practical/business driven approach is taken.
- Acting as the first point of contact for, and managing a portfolio of clients
- Advising clients on tax matters (both personal tax and corporate tax, with a bias for corporate tax)
- Preparing clients’ corporate and personal tax returns
- Advising clients on tax planning
- Providing compliance services for a portfolio of clients
- Ability to work unsupervised and handle assignments alone
You will have
- A professional qualification (CTA, ACCA, ACA) is desirable
- Experience of personal and corporate tax work
- Experience of working in a practice environment
- Experience of working in a dynamic, fast changing environment
- A willingness to travel and work at client sites
- Experience of working with both finance and non-finance people