Trainee Recruitment Consultant/ Resourcer
- General admin duties whilst seeking and logging availability of workers at every opportunity and actively source work to suit their needs.
- Identify and build relation with new clients as well as ensuring the needs of current clients are fulfilled.
- To participate in the escalation rota to ensure the out of hours service is fully supported.
- Ability to recruit and oversee a team of health-care workers and conduct supervisions.
- Driven, ambitious and competitive individual who can add real value to our team through their ability to influence and negotiate.
- Your excellent communication skills combined with a natural business acumen and a client focused outlook.
- Passion to meet and exceed financial targets.
- Sales background is an added advantage as this is a fast paced role.
- £15,000 to £18,000 starting salary with a clear progression and opportunity to grow
- An excellent, uncapped, individual commission scheme.
- A variety in day-to-day work.
- This is a really exciting role in a vibrant office where you will be an integral part of a buzzing team.
If you are interested or require any further information please call and press Option 1.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.