SEO Content Manager
My client is one of the UK’s leading customer generation companies. We are a rapidly growing business - we topped the Sunday Times Tech Track, and since then grew 278% per annum before tripling in size again. We now employ over 350 staff in the UK and USA, and conduct marketing activities in more than 120 countries.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams. We want you to help get us there!
Do you enjoy creating high quality and engaging content online?
Our dynamic and award winning in-house Publishing team is in charge of building and developing the best brands which deliver organic traffic to businesses across the consumer and B2B industries.
Joining our large in-house SEO team, you will be in charge of content creation, management and optimisation for search engines as well as running outreach campaigns for one of our most exciting B2C brands. This is a high profile role with fantastic progression opportunities. Candidates will benefit from a creative environment where autonomous thinking is encouraged and will be required to work on a large scale projects - content development in multiple English speaking markets and running the outreach campaigns to achieve the GP targets.
- Ownership and delivery of GP targets
- KPI and ROI development to align the content strategy with the business goals
- Content & outreach strategy, development and implementation
- On-site SEO strategy development and delivery
- Commissioning, editing and publishing content
- Liaising with commercial teams and external agencies to drive successful content strategy
Our Ideal person:
- Proven SEO skills
- Proven outreach skills
- Experience in administration of content in WordPress
- An enthusiastic and logical problem solver
- Have a 2+ years of SEO and Content experience
PACKAGE & Benefits
- £1000 Training Budget per annum
- Unlimited Book Allowance
- Charity Days
- Free food and fruit throughout the day
- Hours 9-5 Monday-Friday - we promote a work/life balance culture
- Monthly companywide lunches
- Gaming and book clubs
- Sports clubs including Football, Running, Volleyball, Yoga and Cycling
- Corporate gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Family First culture
- Regular social nights out
- A passion for online and Facebook
- Trips to Ibiza for all staff on achieving annual targets
If you like content writing and are driven to learn, develop and become world class through innovation, then please apply.
We can’t wait to meet you.