IT Sales Support
JOB TITLE- IT Sales Support
JOB REFERENCE - J028651
LOCATION - York outskirts
SALARY - up to £20,000
New permanent opportunity to work in a busy sales department providing administration support to the Microsoft team. You will be responsible for supporting the sales team in achieving their revenue and margin targets.
Day to day duties:
* Support the IT sales team in managing new and existing customer accounts.
* Manage the sales team inbox and respond to customer queries.
* Make outbound calls to customers to confirm accuracy of data and uncover new quality contacts for the sales team to develop.
* Ensure that customer information is kept up to date on the CRM system.
* Producing quotations for customers and following up.
* Processing customer orders and ensure they are inputted in a timely manner
* Monitor orders on the system and ensure customers are kept informed
* Provide telephone and admin support for members of the external sales team who are of the office.
* Reporting figures for management
* Negotiate discounts with Distributors to increase margin on quotations and orders
* Ensure inbound calls are answered in a timely manner.
We are looking for somebody with excellent communication skills, fantastic confident and articulate telephone manner and highly accurate when inputting information. Good all round IT skills are required and somebody who is a positive team player.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV without delay.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week, please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.