Engine Systems Technical Project Lead - Up to £56K plus benefits
An opportunity has become available for a Engine Systems Technical Project Lead for a major manufacturer of heavy duty off-highway diesel engines for the construction, industrial and power generation sectors.
the opportunity relates to the development of new market leading engine technology. Engine emissions regulation, continually increasing expectations for engine performance, opportunities to integrate engine and machine systems all drive the need for continuous development of innovative new technologies.
This is a dynamic exciting team which develops all aspects of real world engine performance from conceptual design to troubleshooting production issues.
You will need to have significant technical expertise in several of the following areas and strive to broaden and develop across our other areas of focus:
- Diesel engine core performance and emissions
- Diesel engine aftertreatment specification and performance
- Product validation planning and execution
- Product controls software development
- Product technical issue root cause and resolution, including 6Sigma
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Acting as either a Subject Matter Expert (SME) or Technical Project Lead (TPL) for one of our new engine development programs within the team to ultimately deliver an off-highway diesel engine performance that exceeds customer expectations
- Data analysis and engine performance predictions and problem solving
- Deep communication with engineering and product groups across the business
- Engine simulation and performance modelling, including mathematical modelling of complicated physical problems.
Salary: £46,830 - £56,000 per annum
Location: Peterborough ** Flexible Working will be considered **
Benefits: 18% Annual bonus
Car allowance of £6960 per year
25 Days Annual Leave, Pension Scheme and Company Share Scheme.
To apply, please send us a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Candidates must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. If you have any questions on this Engine Systems Technical Project Lead, please contact or call
Powertrain, OH2015, 907997
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.