FS Support/Administrator - Cheltenham
We are seeking a proficient and motivated individual with an ambition to continue their progress in the financial services industry. This opportunity gives you the chance to join the UKs leading Pensions Specialist based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
Key responsibilities :
* Client invoicing;
* Setting up meeting schedules for trustee meetings and preparing all paperwork for the consultations;
* Taking minutes at trustee meetings and preparing a draft set of minutes;
* Managing diaries;
* Liaising with clients;
* Support process reviews on an ad-hoc basis and monitor progress/roll out as required;
* Support in the roll out of standard governance materials and best practice processes; and
* Making recommendations for trustee discretionary payments
* GCSE Maths and English at grade C and above are essential.
* CPA or progress with other relevant PMI qualifications would be an advantage. A willingness to make progress towards a professional qualification would be a benefit; however proven experience in the role is more desirable than other academic achievement.
* Good general IT skills (MS Office).