As a result of continued expansion, our client is seeking a qualified Management Accountant to join their team. They are clearly positioned as a market leader in their field and continue to raise their profile across the UK.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you’ll be expected to get involved with a wide range of tasks to include:
- Preparing monthly management accounts along with analysis / commentary
- Business partnering with key stakeholders within the business
- Assisting with accounting for projects; assessing variances from budgets, calculating WIP, ensuring all project milestones are achieved
- Developing controls & processes to ensure the department runs smoothly
- Contributing to external / statutory / tax / VAT reporting where appropriate
- Assisting in ad hoc projects
The successful candidate will ideally be Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with demonstrable experience of producing management accounts in a timely and concise manner, ideally within industry. You will also have proven budgeting and analytical experience and will be able to manage your time, work independently and know when to ask for help.
You will be joining a high performing team in a rewarding environment. Alongside a very competitive basic salary there is also a good pension contribution, bonus structure and holiday allowance with a string of other flexible benefits.