Industrial Laundry Engineer
Industrial Laundry Engineer - Commercial - Reading - Door to Door - 40 Hour Week - Up to £30,000 Basic + £5,000 Bonus
A well-recognised distributor of Commercial & Industrial Laundry Equipment & Commercial & Industrial Catering Equipment are looking for a number of Field Service Engineers to join the business on a permanent basis.
You will be required to undertake the service and repair of commercial laundry equipment for a varied range of customers and industry sectors. You can expect to be providing service contract work, upgrades, repairs, service and fault finding.
· Service, Maintenance and Repair of Commercial Laundry Equipment
· Fault Finding
· Customer Facing
Skills and Experience:
· 15th, 16th or 17th Edition Electrical Qualifications
· CLE1 or CCLNG1 (would be advantageous)
· Clean Driver's License.
· Would consider Domestic Engineers - Full Training would be provided to convert to Commercial
Salary and Benefits:
· Paid door to door minus 30 minute travel time each way.
· Overtime paid at time and half Monday-Saturday and double time Sunday's - Bank Holidays.
· First fix bonus scheme paid Monthly up to £5,000 per year on top of basic salary and overtime.
· On call rota 1 in 6 - £60.00 stand by payment, plus time and half £25.00 per job attended.
· £23 days holiday +8 bank holidays
· 3% pension contribution - 3% employee contribution + 2% employer contribution
· Sick pay included after successful probation
· Smart phone, Tablet, Tools
· Uniform, Van/Fuel Card