Banking Regulatory Reporting Manager £350-450
Business Banking Regulatory Reporting Manager, Retail Banking (Finance), Bristol, £350-400.00 per day
A key retail banking client based in Bristol immediately requires an exceptional Business Banking Regulatory Reporting Manager. The duration of the contract will be 3 months with the opportunity to grow within the banking sector. Preferably the candidate will be based in Bristol, able to travel or open minded to relocating.
You will meet the follow requirements:
- Building strong relationships with key contacts across Risk and Finance functions.
- Development and continuous production of detailed Management and Regulatory Reporting, within group requirements.
- Providing reporting and variance analysis on Risk Weighted Assets, Regulatory and Economic Capital.
- Supporting analysis of the impairment portfolio
- Monitoring of adherence to GMS requirements and ongoing development of waivers against GMS6
- A strong understanding of risk Weighted Assets and related Basel 2
- Knowledge of IFRS.
- A technical accounting background paired with an investigative and analytical thought process.
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel and Access
- Practical understanding of financial systems and processes.
- Appropriate degree or qualification would be desirable.
If you meet the requirements for this exciting Business Banking Regulatory Reporting Manager role, please apply with your latest CV if interested as there are interview opportunities immediately.
Key Words: Business banking, Regulatory, Reporting, Manager, Retail, Bank, Risk, Advisory, Finance, Variance analysis, Basel 2, budgeting, forecasting, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA, management