Head of Acquisition
Our client, a very well-known global brand is looking for an experienced manager and direct marketeer to lead and motivate a team of six in delivering an ambitious acquisition plan over the next 12 months.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Planning and delivering a significant Campaign primarily utilising DRTV, digital and F2F channels
- Launching two new products
- Managing an annual expenditure and allocation of a budget of c£11 million and producing monthly and quarterly re-forecasts.
- Revising and adapting plans as required to ensure acquisition targets are met
- Managing external suppliers (including face to face, media, creative, digital and telephone agencies) and monitor performance to ensure effective delivery of campaigns
To apply for this role you need to have;
- Substantial experience of being a senior manager and leading and motivating teams to deliver annual plans
- Extensive direct marketing experience in planning & managing large scale campaigns using DRTV, inserts, press, digital and F2F
- Strong budget management, forecasting & reporting skills
- Ability to build strong relationships and work collaboratively with internal teams & external suppliers to deliver successful campaigns
- Significant experience of managing external suppliers
- Proven experience of increasing income through performance enhancement activities and/or new product development.