Registered Manager Supported Living
A leading care provider is seeking a Service Manager for their supported living service in Sunderland. The service provides high quality care for people with autism and challenging behaviour. They require a Service Manager who is a challenging behaviour specialist and who has experience in supported living settings.
The company itself provide quality care across the North East and South East for adults with Learning Disabilities, challenging behaviour and physical disabilities in residential, supported living and nursing homes.
Ideally they need someone who can start straight away (but not essential) and they really need someone who can help develop the business.
Key skills and Competencies:
- Minimum NVQL4
- Strong care background & leadership skills
- Insight of good practice of Learning Disabilities/autism/challenging behaviour
- Exceptional understanding of CQC requirements and potentially turnaround experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Managing and controlling resources to meet demands and changing priorities, ensuring financial viability
- Knowledge - stay up to date with legislative changes that can affect the operation of the business / service
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to and I will give you a call. Alternatively you can call me on for more information.
***I cover all ADULT SPECIALIST Service Manager/Nursing Home Manager/Hospital/Operations Manager and nurse vacancies across the North East and Lincolnshire, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please get in touch.***
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!