Registered Care Manager
We are looking for a Registered Care Manager in Maidenhead, Berkshire to join an award-winning Homecare Provider who pride themselves on providing quality service with a minimum 1 hour call to each individual client within their homes.
You will be joining a growing business, with massive potential to develop based upon its existing excellent reputation in the community. As a forward-thinking individual, you will actively maximise new enquiries and identify new areas of growth, whilst ensuring standards are always maintained.
As Registered Care Manager, you will manage the day to day running of the service, leading and managing the staff team. Your duties will involve:
- Supervision and appraisal of all office staff and companions
- Meet with prospective customers to discuss their needs
- Care Planning, Risk Assessments & Health & Safety
- Representing the company and relationship building
- Complete Quality Assurance Visits and service reviews
- Ensure all legal, regulatory and the organisations standards are met or exceeded
- Ensure that the service meets and exceeds CQC Essential Standards
- Staff Leadership and Management
Person Specification of a Registered Care Manager:
- Previous experience within a Care Management role - ideally in Elderly Domiciliary Care
- A minimum of QCF Level 4 - Health & Social Care or equivalent
- Have a full UK driving license and have access to a vehicle
Above all you will have excellent leadership skills to join an established office team and care staff. If you would like more information, please click on 'Apply’ and will be in touch with you to discuss further.